Nine UCF Health doctors were recently recognized as the community’s 2023 Top Physicians in an online poll by Orlando Family Magazine. The physicians, like all at UCF Health, are faculty at the UCF College of Medicine and teach medical students, residents and fellows while also conducting clinical research.
This year’s honorees are:
- Dr. Abdo Asmar, Nephrology
- Dr. Shazia Bég, Rheumatology
- Dr. Neha Bhanusali, Rheumatology
- Dr. Mariana Dangiolo, Family Medicine and Geriatrics
- Dr. Bernard Gros, Cardiology
- Dr. Vladimir Neychev, General and Endocrine Surgery
- Dr. Mehul Patel, Ophthalmology
- Dr. Joyce Paulson, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Sharon Wasserstrom, Internal and Lifestyle Medicine
UCF Health is the College of Medicine’s clinical practice and offers primary and specialty care to patients across the community. It has two locations – in East Orlando, just blocks from the main UCF campus, and also in Lake Nona. For more information, please visit https://ucfhealth.com/.
- Orlando Family Magazine Top Docs 2023