Our Orlando General Surgeon
UCF Health offers a wide variety of general surgery services to best treat patients in Orlando. Our experienced general surgeons offer the most advanced treatment options and are skilled in the full spectrum of general surgery, including a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services and minimally invasive techniques. We are dedicated to providing quality surgical care to our patients.
Whether you planned for your surgery or need urgent care, our general surgeons will look at your needs and help you decide your best option.
We offer the latest advancements in surgical procedures, and our surgeons are specially trained in a variety of surgical procedures.
Gallbladder Surgery (laparoscopic and open cholecystectomy)
Hernia Repair (laparoscopic and open)
- Inguinal, umbilical, incisional, and hiatal hernias
Surgery of the gastrointestinal tract (laparoscopic and open)
- Anti-reflux surgery
- Benign and malignant gastric tumors
- Benign and malignant neuroendocrine tumors
- Small bowel surgery for benign and malignant conditions
Colon and Rectum Surgery
- Benign and malignant tumors including colorectal cancer and diverticulitis
- Surgery of the anal canal
- Hemorrhoid disease, fissures, and fistulas
Surgery for benign and malignant tumors of the adrenal glands (open and laparoscopic)
Breast surgery for benign lesions and breast cancer