Expert Advice on Lifestyle Modifications for Your Health
Lifestyle medicine is centered on natural, comprehensive methods of care that can help treat, improve or prevent chronic diseases and other conditions through lifestyle modification. It is evidence-based and constantly evolving.
Instead of solely relying on medication, our lifestyle medicine specialist can provide you with a lifestyle management plan that can be beneficial to your health moving forward, reduce your reliance on medications, and help you prevent any health issues you may face in the future.
Our lifestyle medicine specialist is a highly talented and experienced physician with a passion for improving patients’ lives in a way that works for them.
Get Expert Advice from Our Holistic Doctor on Lifestyle Modifications for Your Health
- Diet improvement
- Increasing physical activity
- Improving sleep patterns
- Stress management
- Eliminating alcohol consumption
- Eliminating tobacco use
- Building support systems
- Assessment of current health habits
- Assessment of family health history
- Lifestyle prescriptions (individualized treatment plans centered on lifestyle adjustments)
- Lifestyle interventions and goal setting to reverse or prevent disease
- Treatment of some diseases through lifestyle modification
- One-on-one counseling services
- Community support group referrals
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- The first visit will focus on a thorough assessment of your family health history and current lifestyle habits. Once our lifestyle medicine specialist fully understands your specific needs based on this information, she will be able to construct an individualized lifestyle prescription to help you prevent, treat or even reverse chronic diseases.
- Keep in mind that lifestyle medicine is not unproven or experimental medicine, nor is it alternative medicine. It is research-based and a fundamental part of every patient’s health.
UCF Health is located in first-floor Suite 160 & third-floor Suite 360
UCF Health Lake Nona
9975 Tavistock Lakes Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827
View on Google Maps
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (First & Third Floors)
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.