Fourteen UCF Faculty Physicians Named in Orlando Magazine’s Top Doctors List
Fourteen UCF faculty physicians were named the community’s best doctors in Orlando Magazine’s yearly recognition – the most ever in medical school history. The honorees include physicians in various specialties who practice at UCF Health, the College of Medicine clinical practice.
The magazine featured two lists this year – a “Top Doctors List” compiled by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK, a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC, and a “Premier Doctors List” a peer-review study, conducted exclusively for Orlando Magazine by an independent research company.
“We are thrilled and honored to have so many of our outstanding physicians recognized this year for the extraordinary, patient-centered care they provide to people across our community,” said Dr. Deborah German, UCF’s vice president for health affairs and founding dean of the UCF College of Medicine.
Here are the UCF doctors named as Orlando Magazine’s top physicians:
- Abdo Asmar – Nephrology
- Shazia Bég – Rheumatology
- Neha Bhanusali – Rheumatology
- Mariana Dangiolo – Family Medicine/Geriatrics
- Diane Davey – Pathology (practices at Orlando VA Medical Center)
- Virgil Dawson – Family Medicine
- Marcia Katz – Pulmonology
- Douglas Meuser – Sports Medicine (practices at UCF Student Health Services)
- Vladimir Neychev – General Surgery
- Joyce Paulson – Internal Medicine
- Naveed Sami – Dermatology
- Judith Simms-Cendan – OB/GYN (practices at Orlando Health’s Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children)
- Marcia Verduin – Psychiatry
- David Weinstein – Dermatology
Schedule An Appointment Today!