Mariana B. Dangiolo, M.D.
Dr. Dangiolo is a board-certified family physician with subspecialty certification in geriatric medicine. As a bilingual doctor, she has dedicated part of her career to serving American Indian and Latino populations.
Dr. Dangiolo received her M.D. from Universidad de Buenos Aires Medical School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She had her residency training in family medicine at the Mayo Medical School College of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota. She completed a fellowship in geriatric medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine and served as geriatrician at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Palo Alto, California.
Dr. Dangiolo has dedicated part of her career to serving American Indian and Latino populations and has served as a Medical Director for the Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley and as a leader for the Diabetes National Collaborative for the Indian Health Center. She is active in the American Academy of Family Physicians, Mayo Clinic Alumni Association, American Geriatrics Society, Physicians for a National Health Plan and the Florida Medical Association. She is appointed to the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Grant Advisory Board where she helps grant funding for research of this disease.
- Bravata D, McDonald K, Owens D, Dangiolo, M et al. Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response: Use of Information Technologies and Decision Support . Evid Rep Technol Assess (Summ). 2002 Jun
- Kenneth Brummel-Smith, MD, Dangiolo, M. Assistive Technologies in the Home. Clin Geriat Med. Feb 2009
- Dangiolo, M. Teaching and learning moments: The Inner Invisible. Acad Med, Jul 2010
- Golden A, Berry A, Cannarozzi M, Dangiolo M. UCF Medical Student Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment. MedEdPORTAL; 2012. Available: www.mededportal.org/publication/9251
- Noblin A, Cortelyou-Ward K, Cantiello J, Breyer T, Oliveira L, Dangiolo M, Cannarozzi M, Yeung T, Berman S. EHR Implementation in a New Clinic: A Case Study of Clinician Perceptions. J Med Syst. Aug 2013
- Mariana B. Dangiolo MD, Shalu Gillum JD MLS, Nancy Clark MEd and Andrea Berry MPA. Geriatric EMR Templates. POGOe – Portal of Geriatrics Online Education; 2013 Available from: http://www.pogoe.org/productid/21620
- Dangiolo M, Berry A, Heizmann J, Furer S, Doctor M. Systems-Based Geri-Anatomy Curriculum. MedEdPORTAL Publications; 2016. Available from: https://www.mededportal.org/publication/10329.