Allergy & Immunology
Expert Allergy Care In Lake Nona
Allergies can be seasonal or last all year long. The effects of allergies extended beyond watery and itchy eyes and can impact your quality of sleep, or as in the case of food allergies – even be life threatening. With proper allergy testing, you can get started on the road to relief. Our allergy services in our Lake Nona office offers allergy testing, allergy shots, and advises on environmental controls that can help relieve your allergy symptoms.
Our experienced physicians have specialized training and expertise in a wide variety of allergy and asthma-related conditions. Our specialists help you identify your triggers and develop a treatment plan specific to your individual needs so that you can live a life that is as normal and symptom-free as possible.
We treat a variety of reactions and symptoms associated with allergy, asthma, and immunology-related illnesses, including:
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies
- Insect venom allergies
- Skin Allergies (hives)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Allergy testing
- Allergy shots and biologics
- Pulmonary function testing
- Please note: We offer allergy shots for several environmental allergens, and sublingual tabs for dust mite, ragweed, and northern grasses. Allergy drops are not FDA approved or regulated, and for this reason, we do not offer allergy drops.
What To Expect At Your Allergy Appointment:
- Allergy testing is not done on the first visit. This is due to the need to verify coverage with your insurance company and allows time for the doctor to review your current medications and advise about stopping medicines that may interfere with testing.
- If you are changing doctors, you will need to re-test and get new vials of allergy shots ordered. We cannot use another allergist’s prescription. We can assist with continuing injection orders of vials prescribed from another allergist only if you will be doing your routine care with that doctor and if you properly ship and supply the vials to us.
Shot Clinic Hours
Appointments are recommended. Please call 407-266-3627 to schedule.
- Monday: 1:30pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 8am – 11am
- Wednesday 2:00pm – 4pm
- Friday 8am – 11am
Our Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Aishah Ali, M.D.