John Tramont, M.D.
Dr. John Tramont is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and excels in caring for women with complex gynecologic and urogynecologic conditions as well as chronic pelvic pain and menopause. He performs different gynecological surgeries that assist women in living a better-quality life. He had a long career in the U.S. Navy prior to joining UCF Health.
Dr. Tramont received his M.D. at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD. He completed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA. He received his BSC from the U.S. Naval Academy.
Dr. Tramont specializes in treating non-cancerous gynecologic conditions. He is fully committed to providing individualized and personalized care, so each patient receives the best possible treatment and outcome. After years of helping women deliver babies, Dr. Tramont decided to focus his practice on gynecology and pelvic surgery – areas where he saw the greatest need.
- Late-term Cervical Exams as a Predictor of Delivery Outcome. USNH Okinawa. 2008.
- Ultrasound Analysis of Lower Uterine Segment Thickness after Previous Cesarean Section. USNH Pensacola. 2003.
- Evaluation of Reproductive and Contraceptive Knowledge Among Medical Staff at USNH Pensacola. 2000.
- “Streptococcus Viridans Intra-Amniotic Infection.” Gherman, Browning, Tramont, Eggleston. Australian-New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1999.
- “Analysis of the McRobert’s Maneuver by X-Ray Pelvimetry.” Gherman, Tramont, Muffley, and Godwin. Obstetrics and Gynecology. Nov 1999.
- “Post-partum Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Associated with Lupus Anticoagulant.” Gherman, Tramont, Connito, Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 1998.